Providing professional designs with personal attention since 1997.
A graduate of Penn State University with a B.S. degree in Civil Engineering, Andrew has over 27 years of experience managing engineering projects in Downeast Maine. From Stonington to Ellsworth and Mount Desert Island to Gouldsboro, our projects are important parts of the communities.
Andrew holds a Professional Engineering License as well as a State of Maine Site Evaluator’s License and a VS Water System Operator Certification.
He has also served on the State of Maine Department of Agriculture Water Management Board.
We provide professional designs with personal attention to clients in Eastern and Downeast Maine ranging from design, permit preparation and construction oversight for municipal projects to shoreline stabilization plans for residences and septic system designs for commercial facilities and single family residences.
We develop site plans for residential and commercial projects including site layout and grading; stormwater drainage and erosion control; federal, state and local land use permitting; shoreline stabilization; municipal projects including roads, parks, piers, parking lots, sidewalks and stormwater systems.
Our engineering services include but are not limited to: soil tests, septic system designs and subdivision plans. We can also assist with Contractor selection and construction oversight to complete the project.
We typically offer these services within a 50-mile radius of our office in Ellsworth, Maine.
Our Clients include:
- Walker Pond Access, Towns of Sedgwick and Brooksville
- Colwell Pier Design and Permitting, Town of Stonington
- Moose Island Causeway, Town of Stonington
- Bridge over Mill Stream, Town of Blue Hill
- Church Street Sidewalk, City of Ellsworth
- Storage Vaults, Town of Brooklin, Franklin and Sullivan
- Parking Lot and Septic System, Surry Elementary School
- Septic System, Penobscot Elementary School
- Residential Shoreline Stabilization
- Residential Septic System